Sunday, April 02, 2006

Poetry Breaks: List of Posted Poems

Someone suggested that I do this and also post it on my sidebar, so here they are (from earliest to most recently posted):

San Francisco Morning

In Another Country

Crater Lake Blues

Before the Storm

Water Witching

Winter Moon

Ozark Indian Mound

Day Breakin'

Vampire

Souvenirs

Semantic Drift

Ad Age

Hell's Bells

Trail Home

Natural Philosophy

Choke-a Cola

Sarajevo

Tiger

Big Bad Wuff Rap

Ruhe

Arachnoid

Epitaph

Samael, The Imaginary One

Preteritic Memories

Wedding Feast

Anamnestic Dementia

Ozark Spring Storm

Duplicity

Lonely Communion

Succubus

Black Widow

So...

Aqua Not

Prodigal Fears

Ozark Creek Bed

The Warmth I Feel

Dante's Odyssey

Imagine

On Big Creek Ridge

Folk Song

Agoraphobia

Intimation of Mortality

Smitten

Courage

Feral Child

Christmas Ringing '93

Thrashin' Cane

Disarmed

Snow Fall

Christmas Present

A Boozing Song

This Be the Worse

Free Verse!

Grin Zen

Entscheide

Nocturne Eternal

Lie

The Odyssey

Paradise Hoped

Paradise Gainsaid

Valediction

Match-Mater

2010

Requiem for J. D. S.

Skimming the Surface

Zündholzfabrik

Diana's Lover

The Fullness of Time

Disinter Rest

Dead of Night

Sea Mist

To Slim

Radioman

Sigmund Freud's Impersonation of Gerry Bevers in Korea

In Victimhood

Final Exam

The Song of the Wanderin' Angus

My Cavity: A Mystery, That!

Soju-Shi

Illegal

The Love Song of Hamel the Mammal

Every Tub Sitteth

Emanations Backside

A Jingle for Florida Orange Juice

The Pin-Head Prance

Wonderment

Unentitled

One-Line Poems (6)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started reading your blog about the time of "Choke a Cola" so it was pretty cool to see that you've resurfaced all the older ones. Thanks.

ps - Oddly enough the cryptic CAPTCHA word for today is "hodgehad" which is close enough to "hodges had" to make me wonder what you had.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

James, I'm glad that you like what I did. I used your method (as you likely surmised).

As for "hodgehad," it's also pretty close to "hogshead," which is possibly just as significant as "hodges had."

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Debbie said...

Jeffery, I appreciate being able to finally read and understand something that you've written. I want to read your scholarly work, but just can't. Don't have the background or the ability to focus and assemble the words and thoughts into a meaningful picture in my mind. Thanks again for communicating through poetry!

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Thanks, Debbie, for your kind words on my poetry.

As for my scholarly work, I also find some of it hard to read . . . but I have to do something to justify my academic career (such as it is).

Thanks for the comment, and I hope that some of my poems weren't too vulgar . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home