Thursday, March 03, 2016

LinkedIn promised a profile . . .

LinkedIn notified me the other day that my older brother now has an updated profile, so I checked to see:

Brad Hodges
Updated Profile?
LinkedIn

Well . . . no . . . no . . . no . . . the photo's still pretty much a frontal perspective. Granted, his head is very slightly turned to his right (our left), but the result can hardly be called a profile.

LinkedIn has therefore much exaggerated in its note to me, so I will take its future pronouncements with a grain of salt . . .

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow,great post.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Really?

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jeffery, you talk about the Linkedin profile. I have read your article. I know about the LinkedIn profile. But your post is very short. I need more information. Please explore more about linkedin profile editing service.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I was making a pun on two meanings of the word "profile."

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home