Monday, February 29, 2016

Poetry Break: More One-Line Poems

Schroedinger's Equations
Not-Poems killed the cat!
Google Images

One-Line Poetry - A New Genre Awaiting Its Manifesto:

Schroedinger's Poem
This one-line poem rhymes and doesn't rhyme.

Poetic License
I'm let as poet to use "ain't," aren't I?

Unpoetic
This metric sentence isn't poetry.

Unplagiarized
Dis met-trick sin-tense's ant poetry.

'Not' Plagiarized!
This metric sentence is not poetry.

Pleasurized
Symmetric sentences: Not poetry.

Did I say "Manifesto"? I intended that in a nonsexist, generic sense, i.e., both Man-ifesto and Woe-Man-ifesto.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

Very impressive. You are in new country here. Do you see yourself as colonizing the one line poem, or are you more the type who "goes native"?

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I will occasionally use the colon, as in "goes: native."

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home