Friday, August 05, 2011

Seriously Clowning Around!

Sa-Rah Ahyoga Hwang

I leave Seoul for a day-and-a-half, and see what happens? I'm never again going off with my wife while our daughter stays home to fend for herself. She's gone feral! Not that she'll admit to that:
Here is the picture. It's okay to send only one, right? I like this one the most. My friend didn't want to be "uploaded," so I didn't send the picture we took together. You're going to write about this on your Blog, aren't you? I'll tell you exactly what we are going to do.

I'm going to dress up as a doctor who is kind of crazy. I even ordered the doctor's gown (is that right?). My friend will dress up like the Joker -- she loves the Joker -- and will wear clothes that one wears when one goes to jail. The jail suit will be a U.S. version suit.

Bye.

Oh, and today is Girls' Generation's 4th anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See? She's pretending all innocence, but how can I trust someone who makes herself up to look like a psychopath? And openly worships Girls' Degeneration?!

I've failed as a father . . .

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

Why so serious, Jeff?

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Who, me serious?

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Scott A. said...

Well, an obvious sign you have spent too little time in American culture - where we breed serial killers - or a very, very serious problem if she does know who John Wayne Gacy is...

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Well, let me tell, you, pilgrim. I know who John Wayne is . . . but didn't know he was gay, see.

He was always so serious . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cmon Jeff... Girls Generation definitely rocks!

pay

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Oh, Girls' Generation! Of course! I had them confused with Girls' Degeneration!

But to be serious, Girls' Generation is fine.

Now, I'm struggling to recall whose initails are "PAY" . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Scott A. said...

The "you" was the family "you" as in yall...

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

We need to return to the KJV distinction between "you" and "thou" to clarify communication.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home