Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Calling all Brits lecturing in Korea!

Times Higher Education

(Image from THE)



I'm having a bit of a bandwidth problem with my Photobucket account today and haven't quite sorted it out.

Meanwhile, here's a public-service announcement to help Michael Fitzpatrick, a journalist in search of British professors lecturing in South Korea:
Dear Jeffery

I tracked you down via Robert's Marmot's Hole as it were.

I'm doing a piece for THES on Japan and Korea and a box with quotes from foreign profs (Brit, new foreign lecturer recruits) on what has been their experience so far.

Know any Brits that fit the bill and could give me quotes?

All Best,

Michael Fitzpatrick
If any British professors reading today's blog entry (October 1, 2008) are lecturing in Korea and would like to see their words quoted in The Times Higher Education Supplement, contact Mr. Fitzgerald, who can be reached at this email account:
fitza@mac.com
You'll become famous in the world . . . or possibly infamous in South Korea.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Hathor said...

Are you having a problem with your comments?

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

No, just the images. I've used up this month's bandwidth (until the 4th of October), but I don't know why. I had to hotlink today to the image.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home