Thursday, August 18, 2011

En-Uk's Returned, Art Blog's Functional

En-Uk Sequoya Hwang

En-Uk has returned from two weeks of soccer camp. He's actually been back since Monday evening, or rather since Monday night, for he got in around 11:30 p.m. He quickly returned to his Art Blog and began posting again on Tuesday, an artful soccer post, followed on Wednesday by the Coffee art seen above. Concerning this, he wrote:
This drawing is called "Coffee." I made this drawing for no reason. Bye.
Vintage En-Uk. I retorted:
Hey, that's a coffee bean!
When I think "coffee," I picture a hot, steaming mug of strong, black coffee ready for me to drink . . . not a coffee bean! No counter-retort from En-Uk yet.

But having En-Uk back in the apartment is good, even if my wife and I did enjoy two weeks of relative quiet and peace, for our daughter, Sa-Rah, is quieter alone. The calm has passed now, as the storm of noise has returned, full blast. Last night, En-Uk and Sa-Rah were loudly singing Mika's "Grace Kelly," a joyful song that the entire family can dance to . . .

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Lala said...

Very Nice.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Thanks.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger jeanie oliver said...

Professor,
My computer, my link to the world, is back in my house now. Just wanted to let you know that I'm getting caught up with you and yours.
Jeanie

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Good to have you back, Jeanie.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Oh, in case anybody was wondering, I do realize that the comment by Aarti Chabria is, in all likelihood, fake since I can't imagine someone like her plugging 'fancytvs' on obscure blogs like mine . . . even if the post is an art-blog entry featuring original art by the famous En-Uk.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home