Saturday, January 02, 2021

Life with and without masks

Some readers will recall that I asked my students to write a brief piece on themselves and what they want to achieve in life. I actually asked students both last semester and the current semester to do this since I hadn't gotten to know any of them personally during either semester. Interestingly, students last semester responded more fully. Nearly every student wrote an essay last semester, but only seven out of about seventy students wrote to me this time. I think people are just exhausted. One student openly wished for the Corona crisis to end and for life without masks to come back. She will learn that life is never without masks, but we all know what she's saying because we're saying it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home