Monday, September 21, 2020

Revising my poem . . .

I had intended to show you the great progress that I've made on my poem, but the vehicle of my metaphor has been spinning its wheels!

You do, of course, recall my poem? I had put in a comma by yesterday morning, when I posted the poem on this blog.

But I wasn't finished with the poem. I spent all yesterday afternoon working hard to take the comma back out. But I still wasn't satisfied, so I worked all this morning to put the comma back in. The poem now looks much the same as is did the last time that you saw it. Here is yesterday's post of the poem, which of course you've already seen:

        ,    .

Here's its current form: 

        ,    .

You see how much work this is, but it has also been a time truly wild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home