Thursday, June 20, 2019

My Critic again . . .

My Critic refers to "a so-called 'ethnic nationalism,'" as if he'd never heard the expression - note the scare quotes and the words "so-called" - but he then turns about and claims I've gleaned both ethnic nationalism and civic nationalism from an encyclopedia, as if I were too stupid to know such things already and on my own.

The downside to all this is in being treated like an idiot. The upside is that everyone can see who the real idiot is.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Bienvenido Bones Banez, Jr. said...

Another option the "MIlton-Ethnic-666 Nationalism" from the original the Tower of Babel in the progenitor cells. *Bones*

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

If nations must have different languages to be different nations . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

As a non-PoMo prof in PoMo-infected academe, you'll have to watch your back. (I assume you're already doing so.) At some point, your wrongthink is going to get you in trouble with the Stasi.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I'll be retired before they can catch me!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home