Thursday, December 21, 2017

Vampire in my dream?

Watching over us, indeed!
Rather, surveilling us!

I was thrashing about in a dream the other night, kicking out at an evil creature threatening me and my family, a ghost of some sort, a spectral vampire - and if I'm not mistaken, specifically, The Big Hominid, spiritual alter ego of Kevin Kim!

My wife shook me awake and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Well," I said, and I began to laugh, "I was fighting 'The Ghost of Kevin Kim.'"

My wife must have stared at me in the darkness, but she said nothing, and I fell back asleep, probably to again take on my heroic role as a good, glorious knight in quest of monsters to slay . . .

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

Who is Kevin Kim?

(Goodness, your real life is just like your fiction!)

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Follow the link!

Jeffery Hodges

@ @ @

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear!

(I guess I've gained a Skywalker-like ability to project myself.)

Mr. Kaplan won't find my regular blog very interesting, but he might enjoy my walk blog.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Theme Song: "These Boots were made for Walking." (Nancy Sinatra)

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home