Thursday, November 26, 2015

In Praise of Folly!

Counting the trunk?
Google Images

In response to a recent comment of mine over at the Marmot's Hole came this fascinating observation by "roghernissen":
[I a]lways find your comments to be like a lint roller: weird, illuminating, funny and interesting.
That has got to be the most remarkable praise of my writing ever! I replied:
I used to have a paint roller, but I gave it up for Lent.
I hope that comment qualifies as either weird, illuminating, funny or interesting . . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving even though it is probably not a holiday day for you - Hope you are a leg man :-)

Jay

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Not that much of a legman!

Jeffery Hodges

@ @ @

 

Post a Comment

<< Home