Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Eric Walsh, Canadian Ambassador

Eric Walsh
The Korea Herald

I attended Mark James Russell's book launch yesterday evening, as I had announced, and met several interesting people, including the Canadian ambassador, his wife, and the lady in charge of Canada's public relations in Korea, so . . . I can't report on any of my conversations from last evening because I talked almost exclusively to those three and was sworn to secrecy, which is why I'm so reticent and this entry's so short.

If I were to give away any secrets, I could end up renditioned to the States, where I would undergo debriefing . . . and that would be embarrassing.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Mark said...

Yeah, Eric is one of the cooler ambassadors I've ever met (not that I've met that many).

Thanks much for coming. It was great catching up.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I enjoyed my time there. Your next step should be to do a reading!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

If you are renditioned, I advise you to wear a tie. It'll go easier on you.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

A tie is better than a loss!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home