Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sudden Surge of Sales! BBB and Little Young-hee!


My BBB book has abruptly surged in sales! Three copies sold in the past couple of days! Things may have settled back down, now, but I can at least hope word of mouth is playing a role.

Speaking of books, a book launch is taking place tonight - Mark James Russell's book for children, Young-hee and the Pullocho, goes on sale, and Mr. Russell will be entertaining several of us like-minded, would-be novelists who will be congratulating him as we toast his own book on his own tab.

I can't stay out late since I have to get up early and teach two early-morning courses tomorrow . . .

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Mark said...

Hey, thanks for the mention (again). Hopefully people will have a good time at the party. Looking forward to seeing you.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

No problem. See you there . . . if I don't get lost in the streets of Seoul.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Mark said...

Yeah, it's a bit of a tough place to find, on those side streets. Hopefully the ambiance will make it worth the effort -- it is one of my favorite places in Seoul. I'll be checking my emails, if you have any trouble finding it.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

What's your cellphone number? I'm sure to get lost.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

By the way, the publication date of May 12th - is that in an American time zone, or the Korean one?

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Mark said...

No idea how the time zone thing works. But you can preorder, then it will get delivered as soon as it is ready.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I preordered back in early April, so I expected my Kindle order to upload today, but it hasn't so far.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

Congratulations!

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Thanks!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home