Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bearcat?! I thought you said Beercat!

Beercat

As I -- blithely unaware of carefully watchful eyes -- sat relaxed, casually reading the weekend New York Times, the cat called "Scat" crept surreptitiously up on my beer . . .

Fortunately for me, he was caught in that very criminal fact!

My wife's acute eye and quick response captured the guilty kitty red-nosed!

Confronted with this incontrovertible evidence, Scat reacted with . . . utter indifference.

Burdened by neither shame nor guilt, our sociopathic felines act solely upon their will to power, a truly Nietzschean species that fears neither God nor the Devil, nor even us . . .

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger ilTassista Marino said...

you conjured him by 'calling' the cat Behemoth in the BBB!

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

An uncanny tale . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger ilTassista Marino said...

a "beer can"-ny story, indeed

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Did I say "Beercat"? I meant "Beergut"!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home