Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wither or no . . .

Frittered Away . . .

I taught writing for three hours yesterday morning, then interviewed potential exchange students for four hours in the afternoon, and the entire day, I felt listless, enervated from something like and unlike the flu, for my energy had flown whither I know not, so I went to bed soon after arriving home in the evening around 6:30 and wouldn't have known whether or not to get up again this morning except for the stubborn fact that my writing class is calling me again to work, so no frittering the time away in bed, though I'd rather linger, not malinger, and here am I, blogging away at 4 in the morning shortly before the breakfast that I've a duty to make, and since I've already written one sentence, now withering toward its end, that's enough!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The power of habit :) Get well soon.

Jacek

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Thanks. I think I'd better try the power of rest . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally!

A post I can understand.

JK

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

My obscurity is your clarity!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home