Friday, January 18, 2008

Me and my BIG DATA

Wallet-Sized MemoRive Pro
Handle it Like a Pro!

I was going to post one of my usual blog entries about such topics as theological voluntarism and the threat of a divinely sanctioned violence that confronts us with utter extinction of the human species, but something more important has come up.

My wife has surprised me with one of those prophylactic things for protecting my great big data. This thing bears the name "MemoRive," but I hope that my humongous data isn't about to be 'riven'.

Leaving that harrowing possibility aside, let me turn to more reassuring matters, namely, the information provided with this MemoRive:
It's time to Say Ahhh...! From the first plug-in, the MEMORIVE USB Flash Drive Series fits . . . . It fits every computer of opportunity, no matter how big your data may be.
Well . . . I hope that this prophylactic thing works because I've got some pretty big data that needs protecting, and one never knows when a computer of opportunity might present itself for a plug-in.

But a man should always read the fine print, for there's a cautionary note:
Caution -- Man can save max. 512 files on the root folder of our product.
Note, you women, the important warning. This is a product for men. For "Man"! No, not some fuzzy, generic "mankind"! We're talking about a product designed specifically for males and tailored to our needs. Or at least to the needs of men with big data.

That's why my wife got me one. She knows that I've got big data. Now if I can just figure out how this thing fits. It's actually not very big...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Hathor said...

Was this description translated from Korean? These specs read totally different than here in the US.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

No, it's in English. Or Konglish. Anyway, I found it quite amusing and blogworthy.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Hathor said...

It is.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Glad that you appreciated it.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lynn Jordan said...

(giggle)

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Oops . . . I forgot there were young-uns about.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home