"The It Girl"
Well, "The It Girl" has tagged me and set forth the following rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.Actually, I added rule number five, but the words fell from the lips of the "The It Girl" herself.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by commenting on their blog.
5. Please "feel free to ignore the lame chain game."
Okay, here goes:
1. I never participate in these lame chain games.Okay, I tag the following seven bludgers:
2. I'm not entirely consistent.
3. I really hate the overuse of italics.
4. Why can't an adverb simply express emphasis without italics?
5. Does it strike anyone else as slightly odd that "adverb" is a noun?
6. Numbers 4 and 5 are not directly facts about me.
7. Number 6 also lacks factitude -- but factually expresses nonfactitude -- about me.