Thursday, December 03, 2015

Primitive Urges


Yesterday morning at six found me strolling down a dark street toward Ewha's Main Gate when a lumbering bear of a man appeared towering in front of me, maybe from a side street, but also heading toward the Main Gate, though inclining initially toward the left, suddenly to the right - much like a politician tacking with political winds - and then stopping abruptly, so abruptly that I ran into him, but somehow managed to weave my way around the big guy, and inadvertently caught a glimpse of him leaning toward a large iron pipe attached vertically to a building and fumbling with his pants' zipper, so only at that instant did I realize he was preparing to piss right there on the sidewalk.

I kept walking, but at a quickened pace, as he spat a curse in my general direction. I didn't want an altercation with a man as tall as . . . well, let's say as tall as Koroviev.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

When the dragon must be drained, the dragon must be drained.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

True.

Jeffery Hodges

@ @ @

 

Post a Comment

<< Home