Saturday, June 19, 2021

David Lynn Jones Reappears

The Lady Di informs Us: 

Just a heads up: July 10th [2021] Hardy Arkansas at the Civic Center David Lynn Jones, Tim Crouch and Friends will be playing, I saw them the last of May...so happy. Lynn introduces some new songs and the one he and Tim are working on to release as Bluegrass. Contact me if you need or want any more info on what's happening and I will do my best to find out for you.

Di, I'm sure all of us would love the latest on DLJ. Could you give us a link here?

Update: See my July 1, 2021 entry.

2 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Di said...

I have no link to share cos Chuck Young sent me the info. When we went the last of May we found out on Friday about Saturday's event, it was fantastic by the way. Chuck promised more time to plan next time and next time is July 10th. There is a page on face book: David Lynn Jones and Friends, I posted some pictures from the May event and in the comments under is where Chuck tells me the date of the next event.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Thanks for the confirmation, Di. I have something I've written for Jones, and I'd like to get it to him, but I don't want to post it online. I'm hoping that I can convey it to him via email. Or via email via email via email . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home