Saturday, October 03, 2020

Octo-Emanations: First Review

Carter Kaplan informs us that the first review of Octo-Emanations has posted at Amazon, and I see from visiting via the link, that the reviewer, M-A Berthier, has some kind words for at least some of my poems:

The verse and poetry section is always a little of everything. Horace Jeffery Hodges' three sonnets open the section, "The Hearing Ear," and they are very clever and well done.

That's nice to hear, even though it's just one line.

4 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

I am happy you are watching, and I have acknowledged your activity, HERE.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I should have wolfed that brat down when I had the chance.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

Help yourself to another!

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Too many brats for one wolf!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home