Saturday, August 15, 2020

Look what they're teaching our kids!

Kevin Kim has drawn attention to an interview with an Aussie general who intends to sponsor some Boy Scouts on his base, where he is "going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting." The interviewer expresses herself aghast that the Scouts will be taught shooting. Well, that rubbed my fur the wrong way! I therefore had my say:

I don't mind the shooting. It's the archery that kills me! No one should have the right to train young children in the adult art of arch remarks! Why, this will just lead kids to hate speech! Even worse, to free speech! People will start to think that they have the right to say any damn thing they please. Even insults! Well, those %&*@#!!! mother*+&%#$@s can just go *&#@$$% themselves! Pardon my language, but this is something up with which I will not put!

Let me know in the comments below if you agree with me. Or even if you don't, you little #@$&*@#!s.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

You may have seen that John from Daejeon came along to say the interview is, alas, likely apocryphal.

Given all the &#@!$% going on in your post, I think you might be a good candidate for YouTube's Unnecessary Censorship.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

A pocketful, eh? Yeah, that one didn't get by me. I know all I need to know about pocket pool. I do know. Yeah, I do! It's where free speech leads! To innuendo! What? Okay, maybe that's the other way around. But one way or the other, I'm right, so speech has to be restricted. No archery on my website.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home