Sunday, July 05, 2020

Wastrel Hours

Extra Spirituality
He greatly craved the beer, the wine,
the wastrel hours, wasted fine.
Many a glass he raised on high;
many a drunken flight he'd fly.
But waking was as Housman said:
"The spirits of the night are dead."
He never said quite that, I grant,
but he'd not dis it on a rant.
That's my wisdom, and that's my ken;
I know that you'll be back again.

I'm still trying to get used to the new formatting process that Blogger demands I use. I must be doing something wrong because "Preview" doesn't work for me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

There ought to be a "preview" icon in the form of an eyeball on your "compose" page. The icon will be sitting among several other icons at the same level as the field in which you write your post's title. When you hit the "preview" icon, a new tab should pop up in your browser, allowing you to see a preview of your post in WYSIWYG format. When you're done reviewing your preview, you can just close that browser tab.

I'm not a fan of the new Blogger interface at all, so you have my sympathies.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Thanks, Kevin. I'll see how it goes next time.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home