Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Gave it Away?

Generosity?

I bought a couple of Snickers bars on my way home yesterday and ate one of them while waiting at Wangsimni Station for the train to Mangu Station.

I was thinking of eating the second one when I noticed a nearby damsel in distress who seemed to be upset about the train schedule, for she kept checking her phone and muttering her annoyance in a foreign language, probably Korean (if that's foreign), though I couldn't hear her well enough to be sure.

After some minutes observing this distress, I reached over and offered my Snickers. "You'll feel better," I told her, "after you've eaten one of these."

She smiled, accepted the candy bar, and said, "Thank you."

My knightly good deed for the day . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home