Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Gypsy Scholar as Brother AgNoZetic

Gypsy Scholar in 1984
Photo by Mike Smith . . . maybe

Yes, that's really me under those furry glasses and that Groucho Marx nose, as you surely already recognize, for even these elements of disguise cannot prevent the true, shining radiance of my great and glorious, big old pleasure-domed head of ugliness to poke through!

The year was 1984, which we were celebrating daily in honor of George Orwell. I even flew in from San Francisco, California to Dallas, Texas, where I was picked up in one of the NoZe limos and conveyed to NoZe headquarters for this Waco event, and you see that I made a good decision, else such joy would have had to have been restrained!

Assuming, of course, I would have had such joy if I hadn't attended.

By the way, that fellow over my left shoulder is my brother Tim, who drove all the way down from the Ozarks just to drive the NoZe float!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

Good Lord... I didn't know you were capable of such a range of emotion! That photo's almost as surprising as this one.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Almost?!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...





That's not the way I remember you the time you came through La Junta Colorado. You were much better looking.

Cran

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

You see the arc of my decline.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been told my noze is a "bob Hope" style, shaped like a ski slope, but am not a scholar. Would I qualify?

Cran

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

One need only be funny.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home