Monday, March 09, 2020

Some Emanations reading I've managed to do in bits and parts . . .

Tailing Michael G. Chivers, I managed to locate David Tregallion in a pub somewhere in the floating world of literary watering holes, where I listened in on some interesting conversation . . .

Some pages later, I encountered Butterworth's New Wave, which swept me up in the air to where the Wind buffeted me senseless - though not so insensible that I felt no pain.

Retreating from the Wind, I discovered with Kostelanetz many more ways to die, most of them hilarious.

I hope to read more and report back, but life is so thick with obligations . . .

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

Thanks for getting the word out.

And blogged.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I wish I could do more.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Michael Butterworth said...

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I'll get the Disagreebler right on it!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home