Wednesday, May 29, 2019

It's about "dingnity"

The bill finally comes due. Google tells me I'm almost out of storage:
You're almost out of storage.
I have a free account of 15 GB. What's a GB? An economic unit based on Great Britain's economic power? Anyway, my GB space is 93 percent full, but Google tells me:
To continue backing up your photos and videos in original quality, buy more storage.
Nah, I think I'll just stop posting photos. So no photo of this vacation spot here in Korea:
Sono Felice Village
To Satisfy Your Dingnity.
The Honorable Relax In Sono!
The place looks like Disney . . .

4 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Bienvenido Bones said...

Too much! Maybe "Google" will be able to make money from people around the world, but we should be smart about it. *Bones*

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Actually, I feel relief, not needing to look for a photo to illustrate my text.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

"Dingnity" makes me feel all dingy.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Gimme dat!
Gimme dat!

Gimme dat!
Gimme dat!

Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimmmi
dat ding . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home