Wednesday, January 27, 2021

The Swinish Pig-Hog

Epic Pan(dem)ic: Been a Sick Year!

Pigs, Pigs

Point of fact, pigs are really clean creatures 
who'd prefer to smell good and look nice,
but must give up these finer of features 
because we exact a small price.

That price is, they live in a toilet,
for that's just what a hog pond is,
and we save a few pennies at market,
which ain't fair, but oh, well, that's biz.

After butchering the pigs, we do clean them up a bit. We don't want more covid blood on our hands.

4 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

A friend of mine who, until COVID, used to travel often to the Philippines (he has a Filipina wife) told me about pig slaughter over yonder. I made the mistake of looking that procedure up on YouTube, which is how I discovered that there are, in fact, many pig-slaughter videos available for your viewing pleasure. I watched a couple out of morbid fascination, but those vids are not for the faint of heart. With the way the hog screams, it's a lot like watching a ritualized execution.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

My uncle who recently died slaughtered a hog when my brothers and I were little, but he shot it in the head first.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

bullet to the brain
it's probably for the best
if they're gutting you

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I hope to never find out.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home