Saturday, December 22, 2018

On infinities verbal . . .

Big Family

We see here Shoshanah and Shannon enjoying Korea's traditional ice cream the night before they left Korea. Shan apparently enjoyed not just eating traditional Korean food, but also hearing me rattle on about stuff I don't get to talk about very often, or maybe he just wanted a piece of my mind, for he says he liked our conversations:
"I most enjoyed our talks. It had been far too long! You are a most amazing person, one whose intellect remains in the far distance from me."
Being kin, I doubt that I'm far beyond his ken, and I also enjoyed listening to him speak because he has a command of details that I lack . . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

Um, which piece of your mind did he want?

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

The best, I reckon.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home