Monday, December 18, 2017

My Good Intentions . . .


Only recently did I learn that books shipped to South Korea don't reach their addressee unless the addressee's official ID number is included, which explains why I wasn't receiving the various books that I'd ordered or that friends had sent to me.

When I finally knew of this need for my ID, I ordered the book you see above, a book I'd promised to review, and which I will review as soon as I can see enough light beyond the end of this semester's dark tunnel . . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

ID number? When did they add that requirement? Is there a possibility you could go to the "dead letter office" and recover the mail there?

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

The requirement was set in law in 2014, but nobody told us. I doubt anyone can find those books now. They just get thrown out after two weeks, according to one person in the shipping business.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home