Friday, July 22, 2016

Melania Trump - Daughter of Barack and Michelle Obama?

Melania and Michelle
Remarkable Similarity
CNN Image on Google

As I noted yesterday, the only honest explanation - IF Melania did not plagiarize a couple of paragraphs from Michelle Obama on the moral lessons learned from her mother - is that Melania's mother is Michelle!

Of course Melania didn't plagiarize if she was just repeating what she'd learned from her mother. Naturally, their words would sound remarkably similar!

I am therefore deeply disappointed that my elegant solution to this serious problem has been picked up by neither the mainstream media nor the alternative  media! I therefore repeat my evidence and add more:
My solution explains Melania's insistence that she did not plagiarize.

My solution explains Donald Trump's obsession with Barack Obama's birth certificate.

My solution explains the name "Melania," which clearly derives from the word "melanin."
These are three powerful points in support of my position. I and others who think alike on this issue therefore demand to see Melania Trump's birth certificate!

We want the truth!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

"Dark humor" seems discomfitingly apropos if we're mentioning melanin.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I reckon so.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home