Thursday, January 07, 2016

North Korea's Next Test: The F-Bomb!

Kim Jong-un
Still angry after all these years!
Google Images

Me and my Kimfolk tested an A-Bomb back yonder and shook the whole world in a single day. That was way back when. Now that I'm all growed up, I've tested an H-Bomb and kept the sun up all night. Talk about global warming? You ain't seen nothin yet! Next time, I'm gonna drop an F-Bomb and explode in rage. I've been gorging myself to increase my mass, cause ever-body knows Einstein's famous formular, e=mc2, so when I blow my top and my bottom, I'll shake the whole dog-damn universe at the speed of light bitchin squared!


Just you wait and see. When I shout, "F*ck you, universe!", ain't nobody gonna laugh about no 'interviews' with me and my Kimfolk no more!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cph--as the professional comics like to say, "That's funny"

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I'm especially proud of the expression "Me and my Kimfolk."

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home