Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Another Teacher Appreciation Day Card from a Student

Floral Thank You Card
Dolce Press

Another student has given me a Teacher's Day card, similar to the one above, and she wrote:
To Professor H. J. Hodges

Happy Teacher's Appreciation Day!

It is a joy to be in your class this semester. I am learning a lot on various topics and developing my writing skills as well. Thank you for making the class enjoyable, especially through discussions.

P.S. Hope you'll enjoy the chocolate.

[Student's Name Redacted]
I did indeed enjoy the chocolate. So did my wife. Maybe I should treat this class to coffee . . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

You're on quite a roll, what with your two cards and your "best comment [you've] seen"! Kudos!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

But I'll soon be rolling around again "in the mud and the blood and the beer"!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home