Saturday, December 08, 2012

Claudia Mamet's Missing Dog: "Boots"

Claudia Mamet

One of my colleagues at Ewha, Claudia Mamet, has lost her puppy dog, "Boots," here in Seoul and has asked to spread this message:
To Everyone:

I need your help desperately. On Saturday 1 December 2012, my dog Boots went missing at Wangsimni Station. I have been searching for him everywhere but I have had no luck. I made this YouTube video about him to try get media attention. Please SPREAD this video to colleagues, students (on CyberCampus), family, friends . . . EVERYONE you know. I will do anything to get my dog back but I cannot do it alone. I need your support. Click on the link so that the media realizes that I am getting support from the people of Korea.

YouTube video.

If you have Facebook, please also join my Facebook Search Page.

Thank you for your kindness.

Sincerely,

Claudia
I was at Wangsimni Station yesterday on my way home from Ewha, but didn't see Boots, who is probably outside rather than inside, given what Claudia says.

Boots should be easy to spot since he's wearing a rather distinctive cloth, as you'll see in the video, so keep an eye out for him.

UPDATE (December 14, 2012): Boots has been found:


Wonderful, to see Claudia again so happy!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

Made me wanna cry. Now I want to find the little pooch, even though I'm in America. Sorry, Ms. Mamet, that I can't help.

Here's hoping that Boots is resourceful enough to fall in with friendly people who will, as the Korean guy says in the video, take him in from the cold and give him a warm room to stay in.

Captchta code: esuppA 1517

(1517 = the year Luther nailed his 95 Theses to the church door, if I'm not mistaken)

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I'll let Claudia know of your concern, Kevin.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Received the great news this morning that Boots has been found!!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Claudia, is that your comment? I ask because this morning when we spoke, you'd heard nothing yet.

Can you confirm this?

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

It's confirmed! See the update.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home