Friday, March 02, 2012

En-Uk, the Self-Professed Nike Pirate!

My twelve-year-old son counterfeited some Nike shoes a couple of days ago, and my wife took several incriminating photos, shown below with En-Uk's confession, because these copies would otherwise be indistinguishable from genuine Nikes:
NIKE
I made NIKE shoes. I made holes for the laces.
I drew the Nike Swoosh on each side.

I wrote NIKE on the back, and then cut the middle part of the shoe.

I put the laces in.

It was hard making it, but it was worth it. 

It was very good when I put the shoes on.

Actually, I made the shoes using slippers. I was very tired after I made them.

I put them on and walked around. I liked the smooth stuff inside.

I think I can make a lot and sell them. Then, I will be rich! I think I'm good in designing. Bye.
Very opinionated! Utterly incriminating! En-Uk, the NIKE pirate! With counterfeit wealth? What think the readers? Would you buy a pair of Nikes from this kid?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

Yes. As art.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Not as sportswear?

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home