Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"Green Eyed Lady" of the lowlands...

Green Eyed Lady - A Vanessa Paradis Fan Video
...maybe too sexy for your eyes...
(Image and Music from You Tube)

...for when you've landed feelin' low...

I've referenced this Sugarloaf song several times now over my nearly two years of blogging, but I'm doing it again today because a blogger who goes by the nom de plume Green-Eyed Lady -- or GEL for short -- has sent me a link to a video version:
This is the specific link to the video I saw. Sugarloaf is singing the lyrics! (There are other versions on the site, but no others by "Sugarloaf" that I saw.) This one is called: "Green Eyed Lady - A Vanessa Paradis Fan Video."
Many thanks to GEL for this, and readers might also wish to visit GEL's blog: Emerald Eyes, which combines photography, painting, and poetry. At least, it did yesterday. Today, it didn't, perhaps because:
I have changed blog hosting sites several times .... I'm still redesigning the blog where you found my email address.
GEL's site looks interesting, so I hope that she gets it up and functioning soon.

Meanwhile, enjoy the song video ... but if you don't enjoy Sugarloaf's big hit, then go listen to a lesser-known recording artist sing a different woman-as-muse song, the last track of Blonde on Blonde.

2 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger Hathor said...

You get from green to sad eyes?

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Green-eyed envy can sadden one...

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home